Gadget Trade

Forum mainly aimed at those on vintage electronic forums who need a place to buy and sell items not specifically related to the topic of their original forum but still related to the enjoyment of putting old things to better use! Please ignore the ads.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

It Looks Like This Forum Is Almost DEAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Benson

PostSubject: It Looks Like This Forum Is Almost DEAD   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:34 am

There is just nothing going on, no interest I guess.
It was a good try Carlos but things are not going to sell here sad to say.
I will just drop out.
Back to top Go down
ve1arn

PostSubject: Re: It Looks Like This Forum Is Almost DEAD   Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:02 am

Hi all,

As with all things new, it usually takes a while to get going. I'm gonna hang out for a while longer for sure.

I do have a few things I'm thinking of listing, but that will be later on after I do a bit of cleaning out in my 'man cave'.

Also, we've just gotten over a postal strike, or rather a 'lockout' and things are still bogged down with even slower deliver times than before the lockout. So, I want to give Canada Post more time to get their act together before I even thing about trying to ship something.

Cheers for now, Bob
Back to top Go down
Tony Wells

PostSubject: Re: It Looks Like This Forum Is Almost DEAD   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 am

Yep....takes a while. With all the hoopla around selling no radio stuff on ARF, I'd have thought this would have already become quite busy, but I guess it will take more time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Looks Like This Forum Is Almost DEAD   

Back to top Go down

It Looks Like This Forum Is Almost DEAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1