Gadget Trade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gadget Trade

Forum mainly aimed at those on vintage electronic forums who need a place to buy and sell items not specifically related to the topic of their original forum but still related to the enjoyment of putting old things to better use! Please ignore the ads.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

F/S Nice 14" HP laptop working w/XP Pro SOLD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
decotronix

F/S Nice 14" HP laptop working w/XP Pro SOLD Empty
PostSubject: F/S Nice 14" HP laptop working w/XP Pro SOLD   F/S Nice 14" HP laptop working w/XP Pro SOLD EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:16 am

I have a nice HP 14" laptop available for sale.
F/S Nice 14" HP laptop working w/XP Pro SOLD IMG_2108

It has Windows XP Pro installed on a 20 gig hard drive with 786mb of ram, an AMD Athlon 4 900Mhz processor
F/S Nice 14" HP laptop working w/XP Pro SOLD IMG_2110

and a brand new Linksys wireless card in excellent working shape.
F/S Nice 14" HP laptop working w/XP Pro SOLD IMG_2111

It has Firefox 3.6.13 installed as wells as VLC media player, Nero 6, ITunes, QCD player, and Picasa 3. It isn't a rocket ship by any means but works great for basic photo editing and uploading, web surfing and forum fun. It was in use as my son's laptop for the past year but he got a new one for Christmas and as finances are against the wall now it is for sale for $100 + basic USPS shipping of $15. It has an IBM 16V 4.5A power supply that fits and works well as well as a DVD rom/CDRW drive. It has a nice clean screen with a sharp image and the mousepad works fine. All drivers are installed and it is sold as is. It would make a great starter laptop or a nice backup for internet usage. It has a battery but it is bad and only runs for a few minutes. I priced new batteries for this unit on FleBay and found them as low as $37 or you can use it on the AC adapter as it is. First to PM and post "I'll take it" gets it. Paypal preferred if possible, I use my email address for receiving payments. I also have this unit available for sale locally so if it sells I'll post here to let you know.

P.S. I uploaded 17 photos to my Photobucket account using this unit and it took exactly 10 minutes at 54Mbps using the wireless card and I was in my basement when I did it so that gives you an idea of speed of data transfer in a bad situation.
Back to top Go down

F/S Nice 14" HP laptop working w/XP Pro SOLD
Page 1 of 1